The ‘Save’ ‘Earth’ collection is Zoe's first collection made from Marine Filament, which is 3D printable filament made from 100% recycled marine plastics such as fishing nets. Sourced from the Cornish coasts, Zoe works directly with the supplier, each design is 3D printed locally, then hand finishing in Zoe’s South London studio.
Marine Filament helps to clear up our oceans and is endlessly recyclable, helping to create a circular economy, you can read more about the story behind her collection here
- Small 2.5cm diameter hoops
- Made in Cornwall, hand finished in London
- 3D printed in Marine Nylon Filament which is 100% recycled fishing net
- Light weight, strong and durable
- Finished with recycled sterling silver ear posts and scrolls
Please note due to the circular nature of the Marine Filament and the small batch production means that each piece is completely unique, they will vary slightly in colour and markings within each piece. We feel this adds to the narrative of the piece and is part of the beauty.